It’s all about the collarbone when deciding on the perfect hairstyle for a special occasion, say the experts at De Berardinis Hair & Beauty Salon. Here are their simple guides:
1. A classic up-do works for necklines at or above the collarbone.
2. Once your gown goes off-the-shoulder, up and down looks work, but the hairstyle should be somewhat loose.
3. Strapless gowns call for lush, loose waves; a sparkly pin holds hair back nicely.
4. The one-shoulder, asymmetrical neckline needs balance. Try an off-centre chignon or brushed-out curls twisted to one side and pinned.
5. The illusion neckline – think Kate Middleton – gets the nod for a half-up/half-down style. Fit for any princess.
You may also like :